The Student Room Group

Uel physician associate 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sweetie1990
Still nothing… I even just looked at student portal to see if a decision has been made and still nothing… I don’t know what to think or do any more

did you get A INTERVIEW ? Don't go to UEL. NO STAFF/NO PLACEMENTS/NO LEAD/NO DIRECTION GO TO QUEENS OR ANGLIA RUSKIN. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Original post by OrangeFilter
I contacted them today and they said they are still reviewing the applications and are going to send out interview dates in the following weeks..

did you get A INTERVIEW ? Don't go to UEL. NO STAFF/NO PLACEMENTS/NO LEAD/NO DIRECTION GO TO QUEENS OR ANGLIA RUSKIN. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Original post by unekh
Did anyone contact them or not and did anyone get an interview?
Is anyone here already a PA student at UEL?

Original post by copyninja114
Anything ????

Original post by SE17
You should try get in touch with them, as last year we had a similar problem, but calling definitely helped get a timeframe for things as well as finding out whether all the offers had already been given out…

Original post by unekh
Did anyone contact them or not and did anyone get an interview?
Is anyone here already a PA student at UEL?

Reply 46
Anyone slightly worried now? :/
Reply 47
Any updates? Anyone ??
Reply 48
Original post by Jamz2468
Anyone slightly worried now? :/

After reading the above comment…. I’m worried too!
Reply 49
Same I am worried too. I contacted them to ask they said the course is running and are planning interviews. I do not know what this post means but whenever I called they said the same thing if there was something wrong I am sure they would mention it. Just hope for the best!
Reply 50
Anyone got an interview today??
Yep I did!
Reply 52
Yep I did!

Good luck!! They said something about testing numeracy skills in the interview. What do you think they mean? Is it dosage calculations?
Yep I did!

How was it?
Reply 54
Original post by Stpnhs1
Good luck!! They said something about testing numeracy skills in the interview. What do you think they mean? Is it dosage calculations?

This numeracy test is ********, the placements don’t exist and nor is there adequate staff. Don’t say you weren’t warned if you get accepted.
Reply 55
Guys what is going on is what I am seeing all true? I am worried now
Reply 56
Original post by anon006
This numeracy test is ********, the placements don’t exist and nor is there adequate staff. Don’t say you weren’t warned if you get accepted.

What actually is the numeracy test is it dosage calculations and they mentioned subject knowledge what does that mean?
Reply 57
Original post by Stpnhs1
What actually is the numeracy test is it dosage calculations and they mentioned subject knowledge what does that mean?

It would likely be a dosage calculations but honestly don’t waste your time and money applying to uel, the whole course is in shambles
Reply 58
Original post by unekh
Guys what is going on is what I am seeing all true? I am worried now

It is very true sorry to break it to you! Don’t waste your money
Reply 59
Any tips for the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest