The Student Room Group

Funding when withdrawing for a second time due to medical issues

I withdrew from my second year due to changing my overall qualification but I had to withdraw this year to medical reasons. I know I've lost the additional year of funding but am I able to still get funding for the full course? I'm aware of CPR claims but I'm not sure how to start one and I don't know if I'd be able to get sufficient medical evidence due to the reasons being a flare if ongoing conditions and I didn't seek medical support I just couldn't maintain my studies. I'm not sure what to do and I'm really struggling to get in touch with SFE cos my disability prevents me being able to talk on the phone
Original post by shihtzulover21
I withdrew from my second year due to changing my overall qualification but I had to withdraw this year to medical reasons. I know I've lost the additional year of funding but am I able to still get funding for the full course? I'm aware of CPR claims but I'm not sure how to start one and I don't know if I'd be able to get sufficient medical evidence due to the reasons being a flare if ongoing conditions and I didn't seek medical support I just couldn't maintain my studies. I'm not sure what to do and I'm really struggling to get in touch with SFE cos my disability prevents me being able to talk on the phone

Hi there,

Are you starting a new course, or continuing the one you're already studying?

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Are you starting a new course, or continuing the one you're already studying?

Thanks, Graeme

Continuing the one I'm already studying
Original post by shihtzulover21
Continuing the one I'm already studying

Thank you. You would then submit a cover letter advising why you were unable to complete your year of study and when this took place. If you include any evidence that backs up your claim then this will go to be processed accordingly for you. If you don't have any evidence then if you state this in the cover letter and explain why you don't have the evidence then this will be considered by the assessors. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending