The Student Room Group

Transfer

Hi there,

I am currently studying at LSBU and doing MENG Mechanical Engineering. I have decided to transfer to the Open university due to transport issues and work commitment. Will this affect student finance? I am not withdrawing from LSBU just transferring university. Due to the train strikes which have lost my motivation to study.
Original post by Lion1996
Hi there,

I am currently studying at LSBU and doing MENG Mechanical Engineering. I have decided to transfer to the Open university due to transport issues and work commitment. Will this affect student finance? I am not withdrawing from LSBU just transferring university. Due to the train strikes which have lost my motivation to study.

Distance Learning study is funded as "part time" study and isn't eligible for a maintenance/living costs loan - so moving to OU wouldn't cause any issues for tuition fee loans but you would not get any living costs support.
Original post by Lion1996
Hi there,

Hi,

If you inform SFE of any changes, this could be done via email or phone. They should let you know if and when any changes towards SFE.

Best Wishes,
Kaprice R
Original post by LSBU Student Rep
Hi,

If you inform SFE of any changes, this could be done via email or phone. They should let you know if and when any changes towards SFE.

Best Wishes,
Kaprice R

SFE don't have a public email address
Original post by PQ
SFE don't have a public email address

Hi @PQ

I'd recommend giving them a call.

Best Wishes
Kaprice R (3rd Year - Forensic Science)
LSBU Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest