The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi all I’ve been awarded maintenance loan and special support Loan total of approx £10,900. The maintenance loan component is £6500 is this the maximum maintenance loan availble?
I am a mature student, 2 dependent children and my husband earns £16500.
Thank you
Reply 1
Anyone?
Original post by Fal01
Hi all I’ve been awarded maintenance loan and special support Loan total of approx £10,900. The maintenance loan component is £6500 is this the maximum maintenance loan availble?
I am a mature student, 2 dependent children and my husband earns £16500.
Thank you

Hi there,

Just to confirm, is your application showing as approved on your account at the moment? Have you been asked to provide any evidence to us recently?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 3
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Just to confirm, is your application showing as approved on your account at the moment? Have you been asked to provide any evidence to us recently?

Thanks, Graeme

It’s showing as approved, no request for evidence- all evidence was submitted approx 6 weeks ago. Thank you
Original post by Fal01
It’s showing as approved, no request for evidence- all evidence was submitted approx 6 weeks ago. Thank you

Thanks, it's definitely worth us accessing your account so we can check your entitlement.

On Monday morning from 9:00am we'd recommend sending us a live chat on your student finance account and one of our team will be able to help.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending