The Student Room Group

Fee status

I have been categorized as Overseas even when I have all the documentation that I should be categorized as Home Fee. What are the instance for appeal?
SFE don’t determine your fee status. Each university that you apply to will do this independently following the government regulations and guidance from ukcisa.

If you want your fee status reassessed then you need to contact the university concerned.
Ukcisa have a student advice line that can help offer advice
Reply 2
Thanks! The message was incomplete. I have received an offer for a Master at KCL, but I was categorized as Overseas instead of Home fee. Just wanted to check if anyone else has been in the same situation, and if there is any other instance beside from the reassesment from KCL to appeal for the right decision.

Original post by PQ
SFE don’t determine your fee status. Each university that you apply to will do this independently following the government regulations and guidance from ukcisa.

If you want your fee status reassessed then you need to contact the university concerned.
Ukcisa have a student advice line that can help offer advice
Original post by mimv2023
Thanks! The message was incomplete. I have received an offer for a Master at KCL, but I was categorized as Overseas instead of Home fee. Just wanted to check if anyone else has been in the same situation, and if there is any other instance beside from the reassesment from KCL to appeal for the right decision.

Hi there,

In this case we'd definitely suggest asking the college about this directly: if they have an appeals process or way to question this they can let you know.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Thanks Graeme, I have done it, but the University has not been able to provide a proper answer, that's why I am asking here, maybe someone had a similar case.
thanks anyways!

Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

In this case we'd definitely suggest asking the college about this directly: if they have an appeals process or way to question this they can let you know.

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by mimv2023
Thanks Graeme, I have done it, but the University has not been able to provide a proper answer, that's why I am asking here, maybe someone had a similar case.
thanks anyways!

Hi there, Hopefully you will receive some clarification soon from your university. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending