The Student Room Group

Choosing sixth form

In your opinion, Cardinal Newman Catholic School sixth form and Luton Sixth Form College, which is better
Reply 1
If your looking in terms of academics, might I suggest you looking at each respective previous scores i.e. what their A-Level score are like, it might give some insight on which to go to.
if you plan to attend university, i would see which school offers better preparation
Original post by Kaeto4
In your opinion, Cardinal Newman Catholic School sixth form and Luton Sixth Form College, which is better

Which did u decide on? I csnt decide(I applied for both)
Original post by codyvarga
Which did u decide on? I csnt decide(I applied for both)

I later chose Cardinal Newman Catholic School and it's been alright so far. I like it cause it's smaller (less than 150 students) and it's obviously easier to handle such a number. So far the experience has been great, you get hard copy textbooks which you'd return at the end of your course(for people like me who prefer physical textbooks to the online version 👀)

Just a sprikle of slightly strict rules here and there but it's alright. You feel supported, you could ask questions at any time, it's a nice place to be😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending