The Student Room Group

Returning back to university.

Hi student finance , I have an enquiry.
I would like to return for university to study a 3 year degree course. I start on November 2019. I needed 80 credits to pass on the next year, but due to stuff happening on my personal life and Covid , I didn’t pass first year. So I needed twenty more credits to pass for the next year, my university decided to enroll me as part time student with funding of £5000 so I can pass including other modules they added. They said as I didn’t any of the modules they withdrew the application and sent student finance back the money.
I would like to know if you guys had received that transaction and if I’m eligible to do 3 years of university. I will also apply for CPR if I’m not but first I would like to know. If I still have 3 years of funding.

Email by my uni Hello,

Thank you for your email.
I can see for the academic year 20/21 you have had applied for tuition fee of £5000. As you did not access any over the modules I have submitted a withdrawal on your funding so the SLC are aware we will not be claiming the fee and hopefully this will solve your matter”

I know for a course of 3 years + a gift year. But if they returned back the funding. Wouldn’t I be eligible?
Original post by Missericasilva
Hi student finance , I have an enquiry.
I would like to return for university to study a 3 year degree course. I start on November 2019. I needed 80 credits to pass on the next year, but due to stuff happening on my personal life and Covid , I didn’t pass first year. So I needed twenty more credits to pass for the next year, my university decided to enroll me as part time student with funding of £5000 so I can pass including other modules they added. They said as I didn’t any of the modules they withdrew the application and sent student finance back the money.
I would like to know if you guys had received that transaction and if I’m eligible to do 3 years of university. I will also apply for CPR if I’m not but first I would like to know. If I still have 3 years of funding.

Email by my uni Hello,

Thank you for your email.
I can see for the academic year 20/21 you have had applied for tuition fee of £5000. As you did not access any over the modules I have submitted a withdrawal on your funding so the SLC are aware we will not be claiming the fee and hopefully this will solve your matter”

I know for a course of 3 years + a gift year. But if they returned back the funding. Wouldn’t I be eligible?

Hi there,

You would need to contact us so we can check this for you. You can call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending