The Student Room Group

Student finance appeals

Hi,

I am a little confused. I received an offer for student finance however the offer was not right as my parents did not fill in their financial information on time. I submitted the appeal document to the uploading supporting evidence section, but does this automatically mean they will then review my application again, or do I need to open a case somehow?
Thank you for any help

Eily
Original post by eilyblackett
Hi,

I am a little confused. I received an offer for student finance however the offer was not right as my parents did not fill in their financial information on time. I submitted the appeal document to the uploading supporting evidence section, but does this automatically mean they will then review my application again, or do I need to open a case somehow?
Thank you for any help

Eily

Hi Elly, In order to reassess your application we would require your parents to provide their financial details, have they done this? Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi Elly, In order to reassess your application we would require your parents to provide their financial details, have they done this? Thanks, Angela

Hi Angela,

Yes in the supporting evidence document it has all their financial information, as when they log in on their side it says all their actions are completed however they did not fill in the financial information on time and there is no section for them to fill it in.
Original post by eilyblackett
Hi Angela,

Yes in the supporting evidence document it has all their financial information, as when they log in on their side it says all their actions are completed however they did not fill in the financial information on time and there is no section for them to fill it in.

Hi Elly, As they have no option to do this via their online account we would advise that the send us the PFF2 form, this is available on the Gov.uk website. Once we receive the required details your application can be reassessed for the higher amount of funding. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending