The Student Room Group

Pwc Flying start tech apprenticeship 2023

Hi all

Was just wondering if anyone got a technology offer from pwc for the University of Leeds? I got one as well as one from QMUL. Is anyone going to the open day/office tour day for leeds? If so let me know i'd love to know!!

Also, it says I need a personal ID to login to register for the offer holder event....which I can't find anywhere. It says the personal ID is in the letter the university sent to me but the only email they sent has nothing like that in it? I have emailed them and no response yet :/ Any help with this would be appreciated
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm not sure what it means by personal ID, did they give you some sort of code that's unique to you in an email?

I got into tech qmul! May be going to their offer holder day tomorrow.
Original post by Sister A
I'm not sure what it means by personal ID, did they give you some sort of code that's unique to you in an email?

I got into tech qmul! May be going to their offer holder day tomorrow.

Congratulations! I still have to get the grades tho :/ gonna be tough but yeah I found the personal ID, they sent it in an email a week or so later. Will be going to the Leeds open day tomorrow for it
Reply 3
Original post by tamjidchoudhury
Congratulations! I still have to get the grades tho :/ gonna be tough but yeah I found the personal ID, they sent it in an email a week or so later. Will be going to the Leeds open day tomorrow for it

Ugh i have to worry about getting the grades too, good luck to both of us ig
Reply 4
I also got into uni of leeds for the pwc flying start, I'm pretty sure the offer holder day has passed now if not pretty sure they mean UCAS ID. I wasn't able to attend either virtual or in person could you lmk if they mentioned any useful information I cant get anywhere else, like specifics on working, payment etc etc
Reply 5
Original post by rjkr04
I also got into uni of leeds for the pwc flying start, I'm pretty sure the offer holder day has passed now if not pretty sure they mean UCAS ID. I wasn't able to attend either virtual or in person could you lmk if they mentioned any useful information I cant get anywhere else, like specifics on working, payment etc etc

just message me if you want to know anything that you missed out on, I can fill you in (:
Reply 6
just message me if you want to know anything that you missed out on, I can fill you in (:

I cant send messages on here yet, could you dm me with info
Ugh i have to worry about getting the grades too, good luck to both of us ig

Ah what’s the grade requirements for your offer? I just did my first A level exam😬
Reply 8
Original post by tamjidchoudhury
Ah what’s the grade requirements for your offer? I just did my first A level exam😬

my grade requirements were ABB, how about you? I HAVE MINE TOMORROW, how was yours?
Was the selection process difficult/competitive? Also, good luck on results day!
Reply 10
Original post by GCSE_Student0
Was the selection process difficult/competitive? Also, good luck on results day!

I wouldn't say it's difficult in terms of the nature of the task, but it is quite competitive so you have to stand out. Mainly by contributing as much as you can and making yourself known to the panel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending