The Student Room Group

Student finance CPR

Hello. So I have studied 4 years, and have had compelling personal reasons accepted for two of those years . I’m now starting a 3 year course, so in theory have 2 years funding left, however student finance have said the tuition loan will be “applied for this academic year”. Does this mean I’ll have to pay for 2nd/3rd year? Thanks
Original post by user15041912
Hello. So I have studied 4 years, and have had compelling personal reasons accepted for two of those years . I’m now starting a 3 year course, so in theory have 2 years funding left, however student finance have said the tuition loan will be “applied for this academic year”. Does this mean I’ll have to pay for 2nd/3rd year? Thanks

Hi there, It seems like the Tuition Fee funding will be available for the 3 years, we can check and confirm this for you? Please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, It seems like the Tuition Fee funding will be available for the 3 years, we can check and confirm this for you? Please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela

Hello. I am confused as to why. New course for me is 3 years, plus one gift year is 4, minus previous study (4) is 0, and plus two compelling personal reasons is 2 years of funding. So why did I get accepted for this years tuition fees and not just second and third year? Thanks
Original post by user15041912
Hello. I am confused as to why. New course for me is 3 years, plus one gift year is 4, minus previous study (4) is 0, and plus two compelling personal reasons is 2 years of funding. So why did I get accepted for this years tuition fees and not just second and third year? Thanks

Hi there,

It is best an adviser looks into this so that they can see why it was accepted for this year. Please start a live chat on your account or call us as advised.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

It is best an adviser looks into this so that they can see why it was accepted for this year. Please start a live chat on your account or call us as advised.

Thanks, Clare

Hello, I called and they said the two years CPR will be applied to this year and next year, and I’ll have to pay for my last year myself . Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending