The Student Room Group

no certificate for my award

I want to talk about how I won the jack petchey award in my personal statement but my school didnt give me a certificate even though I asked for it. Do you think i could mention it in my PS without having proof of it?
Original post by canthinkofone
I want to talk about how I won the jack petchey award in my personal statement but my school didnt give me a certificate even though I asked for it. Do you think i could mention it in my PS without having proof of it?

As long as you are not lying in your personal statement then you should be okay. You and your school will be aware that you got the award even if you did not get the certificate too. They do not check certificates, but the main thing is not to lie about anything, especially if you have interviews because they could ask about it.
Evie (4th year medic at UoS)
Original post by University of Sheffield Students
As long as you are not lying in your personal statement then you should be okay. You and your school will be aware that you got the award even if you did not get the certificate too. They do not check certificates, but the main thing is not to lie about anything, especially if you have interviews because they could ask about it.
Evie (4th year medic at UoS)

Does this apply even if Im no longer attending my school. I did year 12 there & am moving to a new sixth form now.
Original post by canthinkofone
Does this apply even if Im no longer attending my school. I did year 12 there & am moving to a new sixth form now.

Yes, this will still apply, as you have not lied about the award.

Evie
Original post by University of Sheffield Students
Yes, this will still apply, as you have not lied about the award.

Evie

okay, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending