The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

lsbu student rep uni buddies not responding?

london south bank reps aren't responding to my queries on unibuddy, but reps from other universities respond. Is this a reflection of how the student union and social life will be because like I have contacted a few and no responds feels a bit non existent!
it depends on the rep I feel, like they might be v. busy, try msg someone else and see if they respond...
London
Reply 2
Original post by toothysmile
it depends on the rep I feel, like they might be v. busy, try msg someone else and see if they respond...

I've messaged a few, but at other universities they reply almost instantly..
Original post by plosh
london south bank reps aren't responding to my queries on unibuddy, but reps from other universities respond. Is this a reflection of how the student union and social life will be because like I have contacted a few and no responds feels a bit non existent!

Hi Plosh,

Thank you for your message!

I'm sorry that you haven't had a response just yet from our students on Unibuddy, however we're happy to answer any questions you may have about student life at LSBU on this thread or in private message.

Please let us know of any questions and we can put you in touch with a Student Ambassador!

Many thanks,
Rachel
LSBU Admissions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending