The Student Room Group

DWP EO work coach Surrey and Sussex

Hi,

I did my interview for this role on 7th July. Found out results on Monday 31st. Have been put on reserve list for 6 months. Which is the best outcome for me as I didn’t want the location of the work coach role. Will I be potentially offered other EO roles in Sussex and Surrey? When they become available? Can I decline an offer though? A few friends have had promotions in the UCR team over the last 6 months. Really hoping some positions come up soon!
Reply 1
If you are offered a position that you applied for and you decline it then usually with the Civil Service jobs you are then removed from the reserve list, best option is to take it, do it and then look for internal moves etc
Reply 2
Original post by TonnyLaw
If you are offered a position that you applied for and you decline it then usually with the Civil Service jobs you are then removed from the reserve list, best option is to take it, do it and then look for internal moves etc

So if I accept it, then another job comes up in Uc for example which is not the job centre. Could I request to transfer? But does this mean I would still need to interview etc? Or could I just do a straight swap to Uc from job centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending