The Student Room Group

Will AI get rid of entry level positions

There seems to be a lot of talk how AI will replace jobs, will it get rid of entry level banking jobs?
Seriously, why start scores of these repetitive threads asking answers, but never bothering to engage with them? :confused:
Reply 2
I think that AI will take away some of the grunt work from analysts and associates. That would just translate into more deals being repped by the junior folks.

Banks understand that they need to train up talent to have future replacements for VPs and above. At these levels, IB is really a client relationships role that is much more difficult to replace with AI.
Reply 3
Hopefully. Should do my banking shares some good.
Reply 4
Richard you ask the same things on the civil service subreddit constantly, I worry for you. Have a calippo and relax.
Reply 5
Thanks for not helping
I don't think we're supposed to be helping, we're supposed be reporting you for spamming, sockpuppets and general timewasting wibble :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by OriC13
Richard you ask the same things on the civil service subreddit constantly, I worry for you. Have a calippo and relax.

Awwwww brilliant! Can you send me the link?
Not into Redit but might start 😀
Reply 8
You know you don’t have to reply. It is optional. Quady you need help. It is really weird
Why won't you let us not help you! :tongue:
Reply 10
You two deserve each other
Reply 11
Account has been deleted and so will this one

Thank you both
Reply 12
Not mine
Reply 13
Curious.

They are from Hertfordshire too.
Reply 14
Funnily enough they deleted their account since last night too. What a coincidence. Yuck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending