The Student Room Group

DWP Executive Officer - Universal Credit Review

Hey I have recently applied for the above role in West scotland area just wondering if anyone has applied for this role before or currently working in this role?

I have been invited for interview so any tip welcome 🥰

Also how do you find doing the role? My current job is similar salary so its more for progression opportunities I'm looking to move however its further travel is training good and how to you feel with work load.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello, I applied for this role also but I am in North East Scotland. I received my results of the SJT test today and I'm awaiting further information (hoping for an interview). Good luck to you!
Reply 2
Original post by -Hannah_
Hello, I applied for this role also but I am in North East Scotland. I received my results of the SJT test today and I'm awaiting further information (hoping for an interview). Good luck to you!

I also applied but for Liverpool. Passed SJT just waiting to see if I get an interview invite.
Reply 3
This is the job that I was offered when I applied for the “General Executive Officer” role a few months ago. This is a big project and been told that they are recruiting hundreds over the next year.

I just finished the training for it and now having mentoring - the anxiety built up during the 5 weeks training has faded. If you do get offered the job don’t let the training make you feel initimidated.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by SpaceDragon
This is the job that I was offered when I applied for the “General Executive Officer” role a few months ago. This is a big project and been told that they are recruiting hundreds over the next year.

I just finished the training for it and now having mentoring - the anxiety built up during the 5 weeks training has faded. If you do get offered the job don’t let the training make you feel initimidated.

Aww fab what area was this? I also applied for that but the interview video crashes twice and they wouldn't resend it. Is all training done in the office? Thanks for your reply.
Reply 5
Original post by -Hannah_

Good Luck! Sjt usually comes back within next couple of days :smile:
Reply 6
I have received an interview invite today.
Reply 7
Original post by ABmacf
Aww fab what area was this? I also applied for that but the interview video crashes twice and they wouldn't resend it. Is all training done in the office? Thanks for your reply.

They got UCR hubs all over the country. For our training we had a couple days in the office to start with and then just 2 days per week and rest at home for rest of training.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Sctorch

Awww amazing good luck!

I did mines today I was an absolute disaster 🤣 nerves got better of me haha

Mines was 2 each starting with

Communication and influencing then managing quality service then decision making

Good luck
Reply 9
Original post by SpaceDragon
They got UCR hubs all over the country. For our training we had a couple days in the office to start with and then just 2 days per week and rest at home for rest of training.

Aww fab I definely don't think I'll get it this time round...my interview was a disaster my nerves got the better of me. Better luck next time I guess
Reply 10
Original post by Sctorch

How did your interview go?
Reply 11
How long after pre recorded interview do they advise whether succesful or not?
Reply 12
Original post by ABmacf
How did your interview go?

I was caught off guard by two of the questions so doubt I will be successful.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Alibol
How long after pre recorded interview do they advise whether succesful originally not?

I'm not too sure I submitted mine just over a week ago and no result as of yet.
Hey all 😊
I’ve applied for a general ‘executive officer’ role but in Wales. Think all you guys mentioned Scotland.

Job ad mentioned 2 roles, one for UC Review and one for PIP.

I had my pre recorded interview on Friday. Not sure how I feel about it. A bit 50/50, I answered all questions with a good example but nerves got the better of me and STAR method went out the window.

Hope to hear back soon 🤞
Reply 15
Wooo I got offered a provisional role. 🥳

I'm shocked because I thought my interview was terrible!

Just need to accept and go through all the checks. Nervous because my job I'm in just now has increased their wages and benefits so it's not much more money and travel at new role is longer so need to weigh up my options now.

Anyone in this role now?
Original post by ABmacf

Just need to accept and go through all the checks. Nervous because my job I'm in just now has increased their wages and benefits so it's not much more money and travel at new role is longer so need to weigh up my options now.

Anyone in this role now?

Congratulations on the offer!
Reply 17
Original post by ABmacf

Anyone in this role now?

Congratuations. I have also received an offer today but for Liverpool. I did a bit better than I thought on the video interview. :smile:
Reply 18
(Original post by Sctorch)Congratuations. I have also received an offer today but for Liverpool. I did a bit better than I thought on the video interview. :smile:

awww amazing congratulations 🥳
Original post by Sctorch
I also applied but for Liverpool. Passed SJT just waiting to see if I get an interview invite.

I applied for Liverpool in May. Just got my provisional offer last week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending