The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

is Bristol university contextual offer guaranteed?

According to the uni's website, I am eligible for a contextual offer, having a postcode in the POLAR4 2nd quintile. this lowers my grade requirements form AAB to BBB.
is this guaranteed? I only fit the eligibility criteria on one standing and otherwise I go to a grammar school with high performance and haven't really had anything get in the way of my studies.
Therefore is it safe to put down Bristol as one of my safer university choices? (apart from Bristol I'm only applying to universities with grade requirements A or above) Thank you!!
Reply 1
Original post by aiqndj
According to the uni's website, I am eligible for a contextual offer, having a postcode in the POLAR4 2nd quintile. this lowers my grade requirements form AAB to BBB.
is this guaranteed? I only fit the eligibility criteria on one standing and otherwise I go to a grammar school with high performance and haven't really had anything get in the way of my studies.
Therefore is it safe to put down Bristol as one of my safer university choices? (apart from Bristol I'm only applying to universities with grade requirements A or above) Thank you!!

If you are certain you meet their contextual offer eligibility criteria, then IF the Uni make you an offer, it will be at the lower grade level,
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by aiqndj

I go to a grammar school but still got a contextual offer for Law.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending