The Student Room Group

not getting full amont like usal

so each year iave done this student finance has basically given me the lowest and then later changed it to full but this year nothing changed other then one of my sponsors getting a a little pay rise to combat inflation while my other parent is disabled and doesn't work but this means that my sponsors money would be spread thin and I don't know how I would be able to afford my rent as when I had a job at uni all my grades went down hill cos I was stressing my self out I honestly don't know what to do if I cant afford the rent I'm already sign a contract for
Original post by Doggo_123
so each year iave done this student finance has basically given me the lowest and then later changed it to full but this year nothing changed other then one of my sponsors getting a a little pay rise to combat inflation while my other parent is disabled and doesn't work but this means that my sponsors money would be spread thin and I don't know how I would be able to afford my rent as when I had a job at uni all my grades went down hill cos I was stressing my self out I honestly don't know what to do if I cant afford the rent I'm already sign a contract for

Is it your final year? The maintenance loan will be less for your final year as it is calculated to end support in June/July when your course finishes (the loan for previous years included an amount for the summer holidays).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending