The Student Room Group

Get your custom #BeResultsProud avatar here!

:woo: Results Day 2023 is here! :woo:

Best wishes to all those getting their results!

At TSR, we believe your worth extends far beyond your grades and so it is important to be #BeResultsProud, regardless of the results!
** Click here to read more about BeResultsProud **

To support this message, we’ve got cool new avatars for you all to use. Check them out! Which one will you pick?

Use the following link to edit your avatar:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editavatar

(edited 8 months ago)
If you'd like to request a custom avatar, please put your requests in below. Me and the squad will try and do as many as we can. :colondollar:

If any other users want to help make some avatars, you're very welcome to. :smile:

Note: I am unable to make gif avatars.
Going to try and sort out my own avatar now :beard:
Original post by 04MR17
If you'd like to request a custom avatar, please put your requests in below. Me and the squad will try and do as many as we can. :colondollar:

If any other users want to help make some avatars, you're very welcome to. :smile:

Note: I am unable to make gif avatars.

3a231b16116803.562a59a4693c1.jpeg
Is it possible to have the be results proud white speech bubble on top of this image? Or an image of the white speech bubble so that i can do it myself? Thanks.

This design essentially but the galaxy photo is the background instead if that makes sense.
Original post by Talkative Toad
3a231b16116803.562a59a4693c1.jpeg
Is it possible to have the be results proud white speech bubble on top of this image? Or an image of the white speech bubble so that i can do it myself? Thanks.

This design essentially but the galaxy photo is the background instead if that makes sense.

Good idea: here are the white speech bubbles without backgrounds:

Id like the purple writing one they all look rlly nice tho
For those of you who want one of the eleven designs and can’t decide on which one, try a random number generator (you’ll need to set the upper limit to 11 yourselves, unfortunately):

https://www.calculator.net/random-number-generator.html
Original post by ebyrne2036
Id like the purple writing one they all look rlly nice tho

Brilliant, save it to your device and then post #1 has a link for you to change your TSR avatar :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Good idea: here are the white speech bubbles without backgrounds:

Thanks. What app do you use to edit the photos to get them look like the ones in post #2?
Original post by Talkative Toad
Thanks. What app do you use to edit the photos to get them look like the ones in post #2?

Honestly, Microsoft powerpoint. I've not found anything that I find easier to use. Here's yours:
Original post by 04MR17
Honestly, Microsoft powerpoint. I've not found anything that I find easier to use. Here's yours:

Thanks for the information and also thank you for the avatar
Saved photo tried to change it but says invalid?

Walk me through what it is you're trying to do
Hang on ill try it again i did try it at 3am lol

Have you tried logging on to TSR on your phone, following the link and screenshotting the design of your choice, cropping it and then logging on to TSR again to upload it as your new avatar?
Attachment not found

To layer on top of any picture (easy to do in PowerPoint), quote to see picture
(edited 8 months ago)
Yay can u guys see it
Yep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest