The Student Room Group

Would a postgraduate degree at UCL be more difficult than at ‘lower-ranked’ RG uni?

I have received an unconditional offers to study MSC Urban Planning at UCL, Uni of Sheffield and Newcastle?Would I be right in assuming that UCL’s programme would be more difficult?I studied Geography at Northumbria University for my undergraduate degree so I am worried that UCL may be a huge step up in terms of academic expectations and I am a bit anxious that I may not be up to the academic standards expected?So any thoughts?
Original post by UmHmTakeYourTime
I have received an unconditional offers to study MSC Urban Planning at UCL, Uni of Sheffield and Newcastle?Would I be right in assuming that UCL’s programme would be more difficult?I studied Geography at Northumbria University for my undergraduate degree so I am worried that UCL may be a huge step up in terms of academic expectations and I am a bit anxious that I may not be up to the academic standards expected?So any thoughts?

They tend to know what they are recruiting. They've probably had good outcomes form your institution and course before. It's not as if UCL haven't got plenty of other applicants. So you shouldn't presume you aren't up to the course.
The short answer is NO.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending