The Student Room Group

Change of circumstances form

Hello to whoever's reading this!

So I've applied through clearing and gotten an offer for a university different from the one stated on my student finance because I have an unconditional offer now.

I'm aware I need to fill out and send SFE a change of circumstances form to reflect this, and it says on the website to send it by post. I was just wondering if anyone has been in this situation and been able to upload it online or email it to them? It's just that I'm unable to post it or phone SFE today, and it's Sunday tomorrow.

Thanks!
Original post by callumm26
Hello to whoever's reading this!

So I've applied through clearing and gotten an offer for a university different from the one stated on my student finance because I have an unconditional offer now.

I'm aware I need to fill out and send SFE a change of circumstances form to reflect this, and it says on the website to send it by post. I was just wondering if anyone has been in this situation and been able to upload it online or email it to them? It's just that I'm unable to post it or phone SFE today, and it's Sunday tomorrow.

Thanks!

You don't need to fill in a form. You can make the change through your account online. Follow the instructions on this video:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=735284277701412
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by normaw
You don't need to fill in a form. You can make the change through your account online. Follow the instructions on this video:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=735284277701412

I don’t know why but with my application the end page for this tells me to update such details I need to fill in a change in circumstances form and post it.

I remember with my previous student finance application I was able to do it the way in that video, no idea what’s changed
Original post by callumm26
I don’t know why but with my application the end page for this tells me to update such details I need to fill in a change in circumstances form and post it.

I remember with my previous student finance application I was able to do it the way in that video, no idea what’s changed

Maybe wait until Monday then log into your account during office hours and ask via the live chat function.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending