The Student Room Group

Change of Circumstances form or New Application?

Hi Ask SFE,

I have just finished the foundation year of BSc Speech and Language Therapy at Birmingham City University so I was due to begin Year 1 of 3 in September. Now I am switching to a 4 year degree MSci Speech and Language Therapy at Reading University for September starting in Year 1. So now I need 4 years funding instead of 3.
So do I need a Change of Circumstances form or a new application?
(I have already enrolled at Birmingham City University for September, which I will have to cancel - I don't know if that affects things.)

Thanks,
Geoff
Original post by Geoff Moorehouse
Hi Ask SFE,

I have just finished the foundation year of BSc Speech and Language Therapy at Birmingham City University so I was due to begin Year 1 of 3 in September. Now I am switching to a 4 year degree MSci Speech and Language Therapy at Reading University for September starting in Year 1. So now I need 4 years funding instead of 3.
So do I need a Change of Circumstances form or a new application?
(I have already enrolled at Birmingham City University for September, which I will have to cancel - I don't know if that affects things.)

Thanks,
Geoff

Hi Geoff, You would just need to make the change of circumstances to your application, you can try and make the change via the online account. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending