The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

First place to report on arrival at University of Southampton

Whats the first location i should report to when i arrive at the University of Southampton as an international student? Do I go straight to the hall that i have been offered accommodation?
Original post by umajoshua
Whats the first location i should report to when i arrive at the University of Southampton as an international student? Do I go straight to the hall that i have been offered accommodation?

Have you looked on the welcome pages on their website?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by umajoshua

If you're coming with the Uni of soton Meet + Greet service, there is usually a bus that picks you up from airport and takes you directly to your accommodation. Getting everything else, ID card etc should be sorted for you within the days that follow. Contact the Meet + greet team to sign up to it if you've not already.
Reply 3
Ok. I just went through the Meet & greet details on their page. It says the service is offered at Gatwick and Heathrow airports. So it seems i would be taking a flight to London instead. Thank you very much sir.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending