The Student Room Group

Thank you to the Liverpool Blue Coat School

I signed up to this forum just now and I'm immediately prompted to make a post (therefore I haven't yet read the rules so I totally understand if my post gets deleted).

I'm 30 now and I'm thinking back on my life and... well, my intention here is to say thank you to all my teachers at the Liverpool Blue Coat School. I hope this is okay on this forum. I just want to make the record.

Only now over a decade later do I finally appreciate them all properly... These people created me. I am grateful beyond words.
Reply 1
What a lovely thing to say. Sometimes age gives perspective on events we don't fully appreciate at the time. I hope the teachers (& head) at the school can collectively take credit for your kind comments and know that their hard work and endeavours are truly acknowledged.
Reply 2
It's a really good school, to be fair. Good on you, a nice, positive thread!
Original post by iUnderstandNow
I signed up to this forum just now and I'm immediately prompted to make a post (therefore I haven't yet read the rules so I totally understand if my post gets deleted).
I'm 30 now and I'm thinking back on my life and... well, my intention here is to say thank you to all my teachers at the Liverpool Blue Coat School. I hope this is okay on this forum. I just want to make the record.
Only now over a decade later do I finally appreciate them all properly... These people created me. I am grateful beyond words.
If you came here now you would just see the teachers (in relationships) getting off with each other in the classrooms and car park 😂
Reply 4
Original post by username6870102
If you came here now you would just see the teachers (in relationships) getting off with each other in the classrooms and car park 😂
Thank goodness. They almost sound quite normal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending