The Student Room Group

Any Exam centres near liverpool?

Does any1 know if there are any exam centres near liverpool. ove been trying to find them but very one i find they are allways miles away or in london lol.
Original post by revo349
Does any1 know if there are any exam centres near liverpool. ove been trying to find them but very one i find they are allways miles away or in london lol.

Have you tried the JCQ postcode-based search tool here. If I try a random Liverpool postcode and the AQA exam board, I find several hits.
Original post by DataVenia
Have you tried the JCQ postcode-based search tool here. If I try a random Liverpool postcode and the AQA exam board, I find several hits.

yeah ive entered so many postcodes i never get anything lol. maybe because its for edexcel? what postcode did u use ill try it
Original post by revo349
yeah ive entered so many postcodes i never get anything lol. maybe because its for edexcel? what postcode did u use ill try it

I tried L1 0AA (the most central postcode I could think of) for AQA A levels (GCE). It found:

Merchant Taylors' Girls' School, Liverpool Road, Crosby, Liverpool, L23 5SP
Merchant Taylors' Boys' School, Liverpool Road, Crosby, Liverpool, L23 0QP
Ormskirk School, WiganRoad, Ormskirk, L39 2AT

The same search for Edexcel A levels (GCE) shows nothing. :frown:

You could try contacting the above anyway, to see if they are Exedcel exam centres too.
Original post by DataVenia
I tried L1 0AA (the most central postcode I could think of) for AQA A levels (GCE). It found:

Merchant Taylors' Girls' School, Liverpool Road, Crosby, Liverpool, L23 5SP
Merchant Taylors' Boys' School, Liverpool Road, Crosby, Liverpool, L23 0QP
Ormskirk School, WiganRoad, Ormskirk, L39 2AT

The same search for Edexcel A levels (GCE) shows nothing. :frown:

You could try contacting the above anyway, to see if they are Exedcel exam centres too.

hm yeah weird. ill contact them anyway and just ask. thanks for your help tho :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest