The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

uni- qmul

is qmul a good uni I'm planning on applying there in sep as my firm choice as I really want to live in London but I don't have the grades to get into kcal I see a lot of ppl complain about the area and say that it's a bad uni but idk if they're just saying that bc they go to a more 'prestigious' Russel group uni or whatever but I'm planning on applying for more Russel group unis too but I was wondering if ppl like it, I'm probably going to do a masters in law anyways so I can go to a much 'better' uni perhaps but I'd love to lie in London and apparently it's the most diverse uni in the uk and I go to a predominately white school is I feel like I'll fit in more as well rather than if I went to uni of Liverpool, I live in Manchester though but I don't think I'll apply for unis here
Reply 1
ignore the spelling errors I rushed this sorry
Original post by amnajsjkkj
is qmul a good uni I'm planning on applying there in sep as my firm choice as I really want to live in London but I don't have the grades to get into kcal I see a lot of ppl complain about the area and say that it's a bad uni but idk if they're just saying that bc they go to a more 'prestigious' Russel group uni or whatever but I'm planning on applying for more Russel group unis too but I was wondering if ppl like it, I'm probably going to do a masters in law anyways so I can go to a much 'better' uni perhaps but I'd love to lie in London and apparently it's the most diverse uni in the uk and I go to a predominately white school is I feel like I'll fit in more as well rather than if I went to uni of Liverpool, I live in Manchester though but I don't think I'll apply for unis here
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending