The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate 2023

I applied to the ATAS in June and still am getting an email from Atas that changes are required but they don't exactly mention what actually I should change and my intake is in September what should I do?
Hi, required changes should be highlighted in your application.
Reply 2
Original post by sstteeffffyy
Hi, required changes should be highlighted in your application.

indeed, it was mentioned but I don't understand what exactly they want me to change because they are showing changes in proposed study, personal details, and employment history( I have never worked from 2017 to 2023 because I had severe health issues meanwhile I was focusing on state exams) no doubt I did two internships but not a permanent job so I mentioned "NO" but they again send me an email that if you never worked then make new entry although, I just choose "YES" and at the place of company name title and address I put not applicable and state my reason in the job description but again they didn't except.
I am frustrated I don't understand what should I do and whom should I ask.
Original post by RFGHUUUUU
indeed, it was mentioned but I don't understand what exactly they want me to change because they are showing changes in proposed study, personal details, and employment history( I have never worked from 2017 to 2023 because I had severe health issues meanwhile I was focusing on state exams) no doubt I did two internships but not a permanent job so I mentioned "NO" but they again send me an email that if you never worked then make new entry although, I just choose "YES" and at the place of company name title and address I put not applicable and state my reason in the job description but again they didn't except.

I am not quite sure what they want, but I believe you should explain your work history, including the internship and health issues. Probably you university immigration team could help with it?
Reply 4
Original post by RFGHUUUUU

Any progress? I am facing similar issue. I did not receive any mail even. Please help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending