Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Bowland college lancaster uni 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Heya!
So the degree has been majorly modified for incoming students in 2023. Unfortunately I did not have the option to choose my optional module in year 2 but for my third year I had 2 options for which I chose seminars and advanced networking.
As for my minor in yr 1 I had personally chosen entrepreneurship. Initially I was planning on taking psychology but changed my mind because entrepreneurship was a 100% coursework module.

Let me know if I can guide you in any other way :smile:
Vyomika(LU Student Ambassador)

so computer science students are FORCED to continue their minor studies in the second year starting from 2023?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
so computer science students are FORCED to continue their minor studies in the second year starting from 2023?

Hello,
No, you are not forced to continue your first year minor option if you don’t want to continue. (I’m assuming you’re talking about the part one extra module you can take)

What Vyomika was saying (I think, I’m not a computer science student) was that there aren’t any optional modules available to second year students.

Hope this helps,
Dom
Does anybody know the bed sizes for the Bowland ensuite room? Thanks :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
Does anybody know the bed sizes for the Bowland ensuite room? Thanks :smile:

If you email the bowland accommodation manager with your student ID they can let you know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending