The Student Room Group

Project: Minimum UCAT Score Trends

[scroll]Project: Minimum UCAT Score Trends[/scroll]

Having recently been inspired by @Chi chi5's amazing document, I thought it would be useful to have a resource containing past and current minumum UCAT scores accepted by universities both pre-interview and post-interview. Please do let me know if something similar has been made in the past!

I've had a go at filling in what I can (based on a general combination of FOIs, the document mentioned above, university websites plus published admissions statistics, etc.), but would really appreciate some help from those who are a lot more knowledgeable than me :hugs:

Just wanted to make a small note that what I've attached below is definitely a work in progress and the data is currently mainly for non-contextual home undergraduate applicants, but would definitely want to expand it further in the future. I'm hoping for this to be something that could be updated as we go, as we find out more UCAT minimum scores.

If you could just post below anything you would recommend editing in/out that would be absolutely amazing :colondollar:

Just a couple more tags for now: @_Rusty_@GANFYD@Medpapa
Minimum UCAT scores.png The bluer tabs in the university list are universities to look out for if a home applicant as some may have a lower UCAT requirement for Scottish applicant or extra points if a Welsh applicant
(edited 8 months ago)
I've used the term minimum UCAT scores instead of UCAT cut-offs due to some universities stating that they do not have a cut-off

Spoiler

(edited 8 months ago)
The more contribution to this the more useful this will be as a resource so any input will be greatly appreciated:biggrin:
Original post by _Rusty_
The more contribution to this the more useful this will be as a resource so any input will be greatly appreciated:biggrin:

PRSOM :jumphug:
Original post by KA_P
[scroll]Project: Minimum UCAT Score Trends[/scroll]

Having recently been inspired by @Chi chi5's amazing document, I thought it would be useful to have a resource containing past and current minumum UCAT scores accepted by universities both pre-interview and post-interview. Please do let me know if something similar has been made in the past!

I've had a go at filling in what I can (based on a general combination of FOIs, the document mentioned above, university websites plus published admissions statistics, etc.), but would really appreciate some help from those who are a lot more knowledgeable than me :hugs:

Just wanted to make a small note that what I've attached below is definitely a work in progress and the data is currently mainly for non-contextual home undergraduate applicants, but would definitely want to expand it further in the future. I'm hoping for this to be something that could be updated as we go, as we find out more UCAT minimum scores.

If you could just post below anything you would recommend editing in/out that would be absolutely amazing :colondollar:

Just a couple more tags for now: @_Rusty_@GANFYD@Medpapa

Attachment not found

PRSOM

For Barts the 2880 (home students) includes ucas tariff points from top three A levels just to clarify x so 2720 was cutoff for tariff of 160 (A*A*A) x not a UCAT of 2880
Original post by Chi chi5
PRSOM

For Barts the 2880 (home students) includes ucas tariff points from top three A levels just to clarify x so 2720 was cutoff for tariff of 160 (A*A*A) x not a UCAT of 2880

Thank you! I've added this in now :jumphug:
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending