The Student Room Group

BAE systems January 2024

Hi all,

I recently (a month ago) applied for a graduate software engineer position for BAE systems starting Jan 2024 in London. I completed my HireVue assessment nearly 4 weeks ago, and received an email 3.5 weeks ago stating my application is now with the future talent team, however I have not heard anything since.

Has anyone else heard anything regarding this?

Edit: I have just received an update "We have received a high volume of applications and assessments that we are still reviewing, please bear with us and we will come back to you as soon as possible."

I guess that answers it then, lol.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
hello, has there been any other updates?
Original post by A1_187
hello, has there been any other updates?

Nope... still nothing. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by FloraMargarine
Nope... still nothing. What about you?

you should contact them again. i received my invitation for the live interview (next week) 2 weeks after my hirevue interview.
Original post by A1_187
you should contact them again. i received my invitation for the live interview (next week) 2 weeks after my hirevue interview.

How did you contact them? Did you email them?
Also, did you apply for the Graduate software engineer position?
Reply 5
How did you contact them? Did you email them?
Also, did you apply for the Graduate software engineer position?

no i didn't email them. they got in contact with me. I applied to a similar to a similar role in technology. You should also post your question on the UniUK reddit community, someone might be able to help.
Original post by A1_187
no i didn't email them. they got in contact with me. I applied to a similar to a similar role in technology. You should also post your question on the UniUK reddit community, someone might be able to help.

Out of curiosity, was yours for the January 2024 start?
I emailed them again yesterday, they came back to me with the same response. They said they're scheduling final interviews for this month and october.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 7
Out of curiosity, was yours for the January 2024 start?
I emailed them again yesterday, they came back to me with the same response. They said they're scheduling final interviews for this month and october.

yes it was for Jan 2024 start. It could be that your role was extremely popular. I've got my interview tomorrow so if you do progress onto the live interview, I will happily share the questions. Good luck and I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!
Original post by A1_187
yes it was for Jan 2024 start. It could be that your role was extremely popular. I've got my interview tomorrow so if you do progress onto the live interview, I will happily share the questions. Good luck and I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

Thank you. Good luck for your interview tomorrow, hope you get the role.
Reply 9
Have applied to this, still nothing other than the standard responses others have had in this thread..
Reply 10
Heyyy! Could you please tell a bit about the Hirevue interview. What type of questions do they ask?
Hi all,

I recently (a month ago) applied for a graduate software engineer position for BAE systems starting Jan 2024 in London. I completed my HireVue assessment nearly 4 weeks ago, and received an email 3.5 weeks ago stating my application is now with the future talent team, however I have not heard anything since.

Has anyone else heard anything regarding this?

Edit: I have just received an update "We have received a high volume of applications and assessments that we are still reviewing, please bear with us and we will come back to you as soon as possible."

I guess that answers it then, lol.

What were the questions on the hirevue assessment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending