The Student Room Group

Goldmansachs Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ykulinchenko
I made a whatsapp group chat, however my post got deleted for some reason (maybe its against the guidelines to post external links?).
edit: It appears it is indeed against the guidelines to post about messaging applications such as WhatsApp and Discord

Hey could you please add me as well
Reply 21
I made a whatsapp group chat, however my post got deleted for some reason (maybe its against the guidelines to post external links?).
edit: It appears it is indeed against the guidelines to post about messaging applications such as WhatsApp and Discord

Hey could you PM me the invite link?
add me too :smile:

Further maths gives you a huge advantage. It shows your critical skills and ability to handle rigorous content and terminology; very useful for both degree apprenticeships and top university choices. Don’t give it up, stick with it!

please can you add me to the group?
Reply 25
Original post by gee321
hi guys for engineering degree apprenticeship role do I have to do hackerrank assessment

It is not required for the Level 6 apprenticeship.
Reply 26
Could you PM me the link please?
Reply 27

did u make a whatsapp gc ? if so id like to join it.
Reply 28
if there's a group chat could you pm me the link as well please
Good luck to all of you applying, does it ask anyone else for a graduation date when they are applying? I'm not sure what i am meant to put considering we are all doing our A-levels, any help would be appreciated.
Original post by josh._.thrlw
Good luck to all of you applying, does it ask anyone else for a graduation date when they are applying? I'm not sure what i am meant to put considering we are all doing our A-levels, any help would be appreciated.

Normally put June's.
I’m interested in joining if there is a group chat
Original post by Astray666
Normally put June's.

Hi, thanks for your reply. What are you going to put ?

hiya, do you think you could dm me the link? im hoping to apply to the GS deg apptship too
Reply 35

Can you pm me the link as well please.
Hi, I was just wondering because I cannot see them on the Goldman Sachs website, what the entry requirements are for their degree apprenticeship?
Original post by josh._.thrlw
Hi, thanks for your reply. What are you going to put ?

No worries, I put June mate.
Original post by Astray666
No worries, I put June mate.

It asks for date and year too what did you put for that?
I put a 1st of June 2024

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending