The Student Room Group

Goldmansachs Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by STAQWA123
Can you pm me the link as well please.

Me too please 🙏
Reply 41
Original post by ykulinchenko
I made a whatsapp group chat, however my post got deleted for some reason (maybe its against the guidelines to post external links?).
edit: It appears it is indeed against the guidelines to post about messaging applications such as WhatsApp and Discord

Can u add me?
Original post by Ishti54
Hey everyone, I’m going into Year 12 and would also like to get into a Top Degree Apprenticeship such as this one. I’m gonna be doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics, (I could do CompSci instead of Econ.) Do you have any advice on what I should do now or early to get ahead for these Degree Apprenticeships? Should I do any projects, do hobbies they like etc? Also, how important is A-Level choice for this, would doing Further Maths give me an advantage? I’d appreciate it a lot!

Yes do further maths, applicants with it definitely get favoured over applicants without it even if the company/Uni says it doesn’t matter
Reply 43
I made a whatsapp group chat, however my post got deleted for some reason (maybe its against the guidelines to post external links?).
edit: It appears it is indeed against the guidelines to post about messaging applications such as WhatsApp and Discord

Can you add me to the group too plz?
Reply 44
Hey I would like to join the GC how can I?
Original post by Htfvhh
Hey I would like to join the GC how can I?

me too, does anyone have an invite link?
Reply 46
Original post by raiyan12345
me too, does anyone have an invite link?

same here
Original post by emnnnn4
Hi ,
Have goldmansachs opened their application for degree apprenticeship? I am going into year 13 and still haven't received my predicted grade. Does anyone know or have advice?

Original post by emnnnn4
Thank you. You too. When are you planning to submit your application? I'm thinking October so I have time to work on my application. Or is that too late?

Dose anyone know if the application is still open? If so could you post a link. Thank you so much :smile:
hii can you add me pls
Original post by emnnnn4
Hey,
Does anyone want to make the WhatsApp group? I'm finding it difficult to create one as I need contact's?
Reply 49
Original post by getoutofmywalls
hii can you add me pls

I’ve been waiting for days to be added but nobody is responding😫
Reply 50
has anyone heard back yet and been invited to do assessments after submitting their application? i applied on 18th september, the status has been application received since
Reply 51
Original post by duduudud
has anyone heard back yet and been invited to do assessments after submitting their application? i applied on 18th september, the status has been application received since

Nope idk a single person who has done a goldman sacs assessment, I submitted mine in august
Reply 52
Original post by Htfvhh
Nope idk a single person who has done a goldman sacs assessment, I submitted mine in august

oh wow i guess it's gonna be a while till they get back to us then, makes sense cause with how competitive their apprenticeships are
Reply 53

Add me/Pm me plsss
Reply 54
Original post by duduudud

I got an email confirming my grades they said they will get back to our applications in January 😭💀
Reply 55
Original post by ma937
I got an email confirming my grades they said they will get back to our applications in January 😭💀

january?? mad 💀 im gonna forget about it by then
Original post by mojebow259
You going to make it and post the whatsapp group chat invite link in the forum replies?

Hi, if possible, could I also be added to the group please?
Does anyone know if applications are still open for the Software Engineering apprenticeship?

Hey, if you did make the groupchat id be interested in joining. Could you send me the link/invite if it's still going?
Reply 59
Original post by Georgia6375
Hey, if you did make the groupchat id be interested in joining. Could you send me the link/invite if it's still going?

Nobody is replying regarding this gc💀💀💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending