Original post by Htfvhh
Nobody is replying regarding this gc💀💀💀

For real i might as well make one myself😫
Original post by Htfvhh
Thanks 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Did the kfc wraps guy delete his post?😭 I cant even give him my number now
Original post by Slowpoke890
Did the kfc wraps guy delete his post?😭 I cant even give him my number now

I made a discord server if you wanna join 3WmAwY6XBV (paste the code in when you join a discord server)
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by mojebow259
I made a discord server if you wanna join

Fanks bro🫡
Original post by Georgia6375
For real i might as well make one myself😫

I made a discord server if you wanna join its in the thread replies
Original post by Htfvhh
Nobody is replying regarding this gc💀💀💀

I made a discord server if you check the forum replies
Reply 68
Original post by ciao50276
If someone ends up making one, could it please get it PM'd to me?

and me
Original post by mojebow259
If you make one and message me the link I'll be happy to join

Same please
Reply 70
hi guys, i'm thinking of applying for the operations degree apprenticeship at goldman sachs for 2025 but i have no idea how to. is it through ucas?
Original post by kriti.s
hi guys, i'm thinking of applying for the operations degree apprenticeship at goldman sachs for 2025 but i have no idea how to. is it through ucas?

2025 applications will open 2024 September prob and u apply thro goldman Sachs website
Reply 72
Anyone heard anything back yet? Just wondering if we do must we sit a test or will offers be sent without that? Thanks
Original post by Dara-
Anyone heard anything back yet? Just wondering if we do must we sit a test or will offers be sent without that? Thanks

So i am pretty sure application process is very gruelling i dont think they do tests but if they do it will be jus a situational and then video interview i dont think they have an assessment centre but they might do and then the final stage i do know is 3 back to back in person interviews thats what the person who applied last year told me so it is all like word of mouth i am not 100 percent abt any of this info so take it with a grain of salt
Original post by Gursirjansethi

So i am pretty sure application process is very gruelling i dont think they do tests but if they do it will be jus a situational and then video interview i dont think they have an assessment centre but they might do and then the final stage i do know is 3 back to back in person interviews thats what the person who applied last year told me so it is all like word of mouth i am not 100 percent abt any of this info so take it with a grain of salt

3 back to back interviews are insane 💀
Original post by Itsmeeehb

3 back to back interviews are insane 💀

Yh they like 40 mins each one of them is panel
Original post by Gursirjansethi

Yh they like 40 mins each one of them is panel

The apprenticeship must be really good if they want are willing to put potential apprentice through that😭
Original post by Itsmeeehb

The apprenticeship must be really good if they want are willing to put potential apprentice through that😭

Goldman sachs is just notorious for having a very tough process with a lot of interviews for any kind of job even grad roles they are like this
Reply 78
Original post by Dara-

Just been asked to do a HireVue.
Reply 79
Got the email saying i've been progessed to the pre-recorded video question interview stage for the FICC stream.

I applied mid-november, this next stage consist of 6 video questions 30s preparation & 2 minutes to answer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending