The Student Room Group

Goldmansachs Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gursirjansethi
So i am pretty sure application process is very gruelling i dont think they do tests but if they do it will be jus a situational and then video interview i dont think they have an assessment centre but they might do and then the final stage i do know is 3 back to back in person interviews thats what the person who applied last year told me so it is all like word of mouth i am not 100 percent abt any of this info so take it with a grain of salt

Is it too late to apply 💀
Original post by MonkeyMan22

Is it too late to apply 💀

Jus apply no harm i applied early December as well
Original post by Enzic
Got the email saying i've been progessed to the pre-recorded video question interview stage for the FICC stream.

I applied mid-november, this next stage consist of 6 video questions 30s preparation & 2 minutes to answer.

how was the pre-recorded interview? have you taken it yet?
Original post by jayking382
how was the pre-recorded interview? have you taken it yet?

I took mine and it went horribly
Reply 84
Original post by lange schlange

Was it for tech?

I am really sorry to hear that. Did you have a problem with your camera or device or hadn't done an interview before? Maybe you can use this as an experience. Good luck anyway!
(edited 3 months ago)

Sorry to hear. How long did it take you to get a response after submitting your application (CV)? This is open to all.
Reply 87
Original post by MonkeyMan22
Sorry to hear. How long did it take you to get a response after submitting your application (CV)? This is open to all.

I applied at the beginning of September and got a response in the first few days of January.
Original post by BreadForce
I am really sorry to hear that. Did you have a problem with your camera or device or hadn't done an interview before? Maybe you can use this as an experience. Good luck anyway!

I had a pop up in the middle of the recording and essentially spent a good 20s trying to cross it out. It must have looked so weird and suspicious. Also I hesitated quite a bit...
I had a pop up in the middle of the recording and essentially spent a good 20s trying to cross it out. It must have looked so weird and suspicious. Also I hesitated quite a bit...

You can never be 100% sure accidents won't happen :frown:
Original post by Enzic
Got the email saying i've been progessed to the pre-recorded video question interview stage for the FICC stream.

I applied mid-november, this next stage consist of 6 video questions 30s preparation & 2 minutes to answer.

How many days did they give you to complete it?
Anyone heard back for operations
Reply 92
Original post by notanotherone12
How many days did they give you to complete it?

5 days
Reply 93
Anyone from operations still waiting for a response I applied end of november
Reply 94
Original post by j.fundss
Anyone from operations still waiting for a response I applied end of november

no not yet
Original post by BreadForce
You can never be 100% sure accidents won't happen :frown:

Everything is an accident 😞
Everything is an accident 😞

Great philosophy.
Has anyone heard back for Engineering?
Reply 98
Do Goldman Sachs review applications on a first come, first serve basis? i.e If all the September applicants have been progressed to the next round, and filled all the interview slots, December applications won't be looked at, or do they consider all applications before progressing candidates? Thanks
Reply 99
Ive applied late november and other than the confirmation i have heard absolutely nothing back as of yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending