The Student Room Group

Rejecting maintenance loan

I originally applied for no loan as I am commuting but I ended up applying for the maximum as I had plans to go into accommodation. Plans have fallen through therefore I am back to commuting and don’t need the loan only the Tuition fee loan. How do I change my application and decline the maintenance loan for student finance wales but keep my tuition fee loan?
Original post by Unildx
I originally applied for no loan as I am commuting but I ended up applying for the maximum as I had plans to go into accommodation. Plans have fallen through therefore I am back to commuting and don’t need the loan only the Tuition fee loan. How do I change my application and decline the maintenance loan for student finance wales but keep my tuition fee loan?

Contact Student Finance Wales and ask if there is a form you need to fill in or if you can do it online.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Contact Student Finance Wales and ask if there is a form you need to fill in or if you can do it online.

Ok thank you will do, will rejecting the maintenance application I sent affect my Tuition fee loan, my Tuition fee and welsh learning grant have been processed and approved ages an ago ?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Unildx
Ok thank you will do, will reject the maintenance application I sent affect my Tuition fee loan ?

You should be able to specify which loan you no longer want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending