The Student Room Group

University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) A100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maqamber
Hi Rebecca,
Thank you very much.
I was also wondering if UCLan sends a email confirming that they have received our application or they don’t get back to us until the interview stage?

I have the same question, haven't received any email from them yet
Hi Rebecca,
Thank you very much.
I was also wondering if UCLan sends a email confirming that they have received our application or they don’t get back to us until the interview stage?

Hi there @Maqamber,

Great to hear that you have applied for our MBBS Medicine & Surgery course.

Please be assured that our admissions team are working hard to process applications. If you would like to speak to our admissions about your application you can email them at [email protected] for further support. Within your email please include your full name, course name, date of birth and some more information around when you submitted your application.

All the best, :smile:
Sarah
Reply 22
Thank you Sarah. Highly appreciated.
Thank you Sarah. Highly appreciated.

Hi there,

You're very welcome. If you have any questions about our MBBS Medicine & Surgery course or life here at UCLan, we'd be happy to help. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there,

You're very welcome. If you have any questions about our MBBS Medicine & Surgery course or life here at UCLan, we'd be happy to help. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah

Hi do we get emailed the transferable skills form after getting an interview invitation or before it. Thanks!
Original post by Myrddudutd
Hi do we get emailed the transferable skills form after getting an interview invitation or before it. Thanks!

Hi @Myrddudutd, :smile:

Thank you for your question. Admissions have informed me that the transferable skills form will now be part of the interview.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Reply 26
Original post by UCLan Student
Hi there,

The UCAT will be used as part of your application for the years commencing 24/25! You can view all of our entry requirements for students here. If you have any questions about UCLan, I'm more than happy to answer any questions!

- Rebecca, UCLan MBBS Student

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you very much.

I was going to ask the same question. Just want to make sure they have definitely received my application. 😭
Original post by gansel
I was going to ask the same question. Just want to make sure they have definitely received my application. 😭

Hi there @gansel,

Thank you for your message, please be assured that our admissions team are working hard to process applications and will be in touch as soon as possible. If you have any questions about your application you can contact our admissions team at [email protected] for further information.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah
Reply 28
got it, thanks so much for getting back to me ❤️❤️

Original post by UCLan Ambassador)
Hi there @gansel,

Thank you for your message, please be assured that our admissions team are working hard to process applications and will be in touch as soon as possible. If you have any questions about your application you can contact our admissions team at [email protected] for further information.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah
Original post by gansel
got it, thanks so much for getting back to me ❤️❤️

Original post by UCLan Ambassador)

Hi @gansel, :smile:

You're very welcome, any questions just let me know!

All the best,
Sarah
Reply 30
Original post by adams25
Hi all, I sent all the supporting documents to the admission team but later they sent an auto email telling me if I don’t reply them they’ll withdraw my application. Tried to emailed the admission team but no response. What should I do?

Are you home or international student?
Reply 31
Are you home or international student?

International
Original post by adams25
International

Emails take days to be replied to, you need to call them tomorrow morning
Original post by Chi chi5
15 only for those local to the area

Hi there,

Just by way of an update you might be interested to know that we have recently been granted 35 additional UK places for 2024-25 entry to our MBBS programme - the full story can be found here: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/news/uclan-granted-35-new-medical-places

Best wishes
Zoe
Reply 34
Did anyone receive interview offers ?
Reply 35
Original post by adams25

I did around a month ago
Reply 36
Original post by adams25

Not yet for home students
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by adams25
Hi all, I sent all the supporting documents to the admission team but later they sent an auto email telling me if I don’t reply them they’ll withdraw my application. Tried to emailed the admission team but no response. What should I do?

Hi there @adams25,

Please could you send us a direct message through any of our social media channels and I can have a look into this for you. Within your message, please include your:
-Full name
-Application ID
-Date of birth
-Course name

Best wishes,
Sarah
Reply 38
hello, is any international student yet to recieve an invite?
Original post by adams25
International

Grad student?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending