Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous #1
Congrats!

Thank you!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 61
I got an offer for the Bsc computer science course a few hours ago!!!
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of Leeds! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

I wondered if anyone knows how to find the acceptance rates for specific courses as I've just received an email from Leeds saying the course I applied for is oversubscribed so they are reviewing all applicants after UCAS deadline (31st Jan)
Reply 63
Original post by Anonymous #2

I wondered if anyone knows how to find the acceptance rates for specific courses as I've just received an email from Leeds saying the course I applied for is oversubscribed so they are reviewing all applicants after UCAS deadline (31st Jan)

I got that email earlier for international relations what have you applied for??
Original post by Avfcoouil
I got that email earlier for international relations what have you applied for??

Economics and Politics
Original post by Izzy-06
I got an offer for the Bsc computer science course a few hours ago!!!

Congratulations!!
I got an offer for Chemistry a couple of hours ago.
I got an offer for Chemistry MSc a couple of hours ago.
Reply 68
Original post by Anonymous #3

When did u apply to the University?
Reply 69
Original post by AMY-24-97
When did u apply to the University?

Middle of November
Original post by stargirl28
I have just applied for the business management with marketing and I hope I get accepted soon when my school sends my details to them

I got a notification that Leeds has received my application on Monday so I was just wondering if anyone has applied for the same course as me
Reply 71
Original post by Matoe2006
Middle of November

I applied in the month of November too.It is mentioned in their website that they will respond in Jan for the people who applied inNovember.I mean I applied for MSc Management maybe that’s y ig,What other universities did u apply to?

I applied in the month of November too.It is mentioned in their website that they will respond in Jan for the people who applied inNovember.I mean I applied for MSc Management maybe that’s y ig,What other universities did u apply to?

Where does it say that on the website
Reply 73
Original post by Anonymous #4
Where does it say that on the website

In the how to apply section
Reply 74

Yeah the university was right. I got an offer for at least ABB + EPQ A in Data Science yesterday (4 January)
Reply 75
Original post by Anonymous #2

You can try to ask the university in the website called WhatDoTheyKnow
Reply 76
Original post by Anonymous #3

Congrats!
Reply 77
Original post by hliteraturebabe
I got my offer yesterday for Modern Languages (French) and English :smile:

Congrats!
Reply 78
Original post by KAMON YO
Yeah the university was right. I got an offer for at least ABB + EPQ A in Data Science yesterday (4 January)

U did.
Congrats on the offer
What are the other universities did you apply to?
I have an offer for Chemistry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest