Original post by ameliakayexo
I have an offer for Chemistry :smile:

well done!!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
got offer for BSc Data Science!!
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of Leeds! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

i've applied to study Thai, which is kinda scary because Leeds is the only place to offer it as a course, so this is my only option (🤞 all goes well)

currently for a levels, I'm taking psychology (ocr), criminology (wjec), german (aqa), and an epq :smile:
Hello! Just submitted my application for MSc Statistics.

Also, my background: currently an undergrad BSc Mathematics at a university in Asia, expected grade of first-class (cgpa of 4.5/5.0)

Btw just wanna ask, usually how many weeks do I have to wait for the decision of my application?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by ChikapomLasat

Also, my background: currently an undergrad BSc Mathematics at a university in Asia, expected grade of first-class (cgpa of 4.5/5.0)

Btw just wanna ask, usually how many weeks do I have to wait for the decision of my application?

Hello! just an update. Received my conditional offer for MSc Statistics today!

Wow, it only took them one day to assess my application
Reply 86

Congrats! That was FAST!!

wowzass - well done! especially from leeds thats amazing ❤️
Original post by lowee1

Congrats! That was FAST!!
Thanks!
wowzass - well done! especially from leeds thats amazing ❤️

Thank youu!!
Reply 90
Original post by hliteraturebabe
Hi all, I'm applying (early) for English and French, and Leeds is one of the unis where I know you have to specify in the additional UCAS information about which language you want to study as the course is listed as Modern Languages and English. Is it ok just to write 'French'? Or 'French and English'? Do I need to specify that I'm applying for post A-level French? [for the other uni where I have to specify this, there was a whole list of codes for this on their website, so I hope I've not missed anything]

Anyhow, since I'm new here I do English Lit, French and Politics, and I'm also applying for Oxford, Birmingham, Bristol and Nottingham :smile:

Very similar A-levels to me! I study French, Politics and English Language A-levels! I am also applying to Nottingham and Leeds as well! So very similar course choices all together! I am also looking to take elective French classes as well! I have just submitted my UCAS application and Access to Leeds application as well! Also do you have snapchat?!
When do we apply for accommodation, how many do we apply for and I haven’t received my offer yet but if I put Leeds as my insurance can I still apply for accommodation
Original post by stargirl28
When do we apply for accommodation, how many do we apply for and I haven’t received my offer yet but if I put Leeds as my insurance can I still apply for accommodation

@University of Leeds :smile:
Original post by stargirl28

Doubt it, most unis only let you apply for accommodation if its your firm..
hii! i currently study english literature, politics + psychology and i've applied for digital media :smile:
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of Leeds! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

english literature and creative writing anyone?
Has anyone received any business degree offer from Leeds yet
well done!!

how long did it take for your to receive an offer?
has anyone received a law offer? I'm taking the fact they haven't rejected me yet as a positive right now.
Original post by princessxo10
how long did it take for your to receive an offer?

3-4 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest