The Student Room Group

New Course isn't on Student Finance yet - What do I do? (postgraduate loan)

Hello! I am a student applying for a new masters degree starting this September at Staffordshire University. I have applied for the old version of the course and am waiting to be transferred over to the new course at the moment, however as the start date of the course draws closer no one on the course has been able to arrange their student finance due to the fact the university has not registered the new course with student finance yet.

We are all starting to get quite anxious as we want to make sure we get our funding in time, but its starting to look like the information won't be up for some time now. Should we keep on waiting for the new course's information to be up on student finance or should we apply for finance on the old course and just change our course later on?
Original post by stevenbread
Hello! I am a student applying for a new masters degree starting this September at Staffordshire University. I have applied for the old version of the course and am waiting to be transferred over to the new course at the moment, however as the start date of the course draws closer no one on the course has been able to arrange their student finance due to the fact the university has not registered the new course with student finance yet.

We are all starting to get quite anxious as we want to make sure we get our funding in time, but its starting to look like the information won't be up for some time now. Should we keep on waiting for the new course's information to be up on student finance or should we apply for finance on the old course and just change our course later on?

You need to contact the student records team at Staffs. The people responsible for maintaining course information in the student records database (SITS).
Might be worth starting with [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending