The Student Room Group

A level further maths

Hi, I’ve chosen my A level subjects today. Maths, physics, further maths and wanted As level in French. I was told that the further maths and French will both be As level and I’ll sit an As exam next year but I can then continue with one or both of them as a full A level. I wanted this to be further maths. I just want to make sure this will be a full A level if I’ve sat it as an As originally and it won’t have impact on any university application. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by GCW12
Hi, I’ve chosen my A level subjects today. Maths, physics, further maths and wanted As level in French. I was told that the further maths and French will both be As level and I’ll sit an As exam next year but I can then continue with one or both of them as a full A level. I wanted this to be further maths. I just want to make sure this will be a full A level if I’ve sat it as an As originally and it won’t have impact on any university application. Thanks

if you decide not to drop any of them but rather continue them in year 13, you will get a full A level for all but I think if students want to take an A-Level, they would not be able to take an AS-Level in the same subject so just be clear with your teachers
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest