The Student Room Group

EY final interview Assurance 2023

Hi guys,

I've got a final.interview with the partner. Can anyone give me tips on how to prepare the presentation and what kind of q s they could ask???
Hi, may I ask how's the job simulation? I am applying to the assurance placement 2023. All the best for your interview!
Reply 2
Original post by sabrinaaaaf
Hi, may I ask how's the job simulation? I am applying to the assurance placement 2023. All the best for your interview!

It's very basic you ll have 3 scenario based question and multiples emails that you have to answer and finally you have to analyse a report.
Thanks for the reply.
How long did they get back to you and how was your final interview?
Original post by Izan
It's very basic you ll have 3 scenario based question and multiples emails that you have to answer and finally you have to analyse a report.
I would advise you to stick to the time-limit. It is important to not go over by much, otherwise the partner/director will cut you off, which looks bad. Since the presentations is done at the start, this could affect your performance in the rest of the interview.

As for the content, if you are making claims, you should back them up. They may question you on your claims and PoV. Even if the aesthetics are not graded, the presentation should look somewhat appealing.

Good luck.
Reply 5
Original post by ashketchum12
I would advise you to stick to the time-limit. It is important to not go over by much, otherwise the partner/director will cut you off, which looks bad. Since the presentations is done at the start, this could affect your performance in the rest of the interview.

As for the content, if you are making claims, you should back them up. They may question you on your claims and PoV. Even if the aesthetics are not graded, the presentation should look somewhat appealing.

Good luck.

Thank you for the advice. Have you had yours?

In terms of interview questions what should I expect??
Reply 6
Thank you for the advice. Have you had yours?

Hi, I hope it went well.

I am now in the same posiiton. Could pkease tell me how the process was, what kind of questions can I expect and how the presentation part was.

I have the assurance interview and would like to know how I can properly prepare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending