The Student Room Group

A level combinations

Can I do Maths Chemistry and Physics at a level and do an accounting course at a Russel group uni? Preferably ucl icl or kcl. Is there another combination I should consider?
Original post by Liza.ama
Can I do Maths Chemistry and Physics at a level and do an accounting course at a Russel group uni? Preferably ucl icl or kcl. Is there another combination I should consider?

Yes but why Russel groups, UCL? Did you decide by their reputation not their course modules? That is not an informed decision
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Have you actually looked at the entry requirements for these courses at those Unis?
And at any other Unis? That is where you need to start.
Original post by Liza.ama

Id look on the course on unis websites. Check if they specify any particular subjects at a-level (and what grades).
Reply 4
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Yes but why Russel groups, UCL? Did you decide by their reputation not their course modules? That is not an informed decision

For the most part, university reputation trumps course modules or course reputation. Most courses marketed as feeding into professional qualifications are accredited and so it's the high level name that people will look at.
Reply 5
Thank you for your help!
Reply 6
thank you so much this is really helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest