The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Visa application

I am really worried and sad about my visa application, i did my bio since July, i have done credibility interview with ukvi still my application is stucked at dmc.. I'm worried because I should have started making my travel plans. This is making me sad 😭
Original post by Anonymous
I am really worried and sad about my visa application, i did my bio since July, i have done credibility interview with ukvi still my application is stucked at dmc.. I'm worried because I should have started making my travel plans. This is making me sad 😭

If you're having issues, it might be worth speaking with the Visa department, they're best placed to advise you
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by spectrum84
If you're having issues, it might be worth speaking with the Visa department, they're best placed to advise you

They didn't reply my mail.
They didn't reply my mail.

Are you able to phone them?
Reply 4
Original post by spectrum84
Are you able to phone them?

I'll try the phone call.. Thank you

Hey, just wanted to check in and see if you managed to speak to the visa team over the phone?

Thank you

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending