The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Visa for uni

I'm an international student with a conditional offer from KCL, in the student visa section in kings apply, it is said that " If you need a visa, please update your record on UCAS to include valid passport information and send us a message to confirm you will require a visa" but i have already indicated that i will need a student visa in UCAS at the start of my application, so do i still need to send a message through kings apply to confirm that i need a visa? Or does kcl already know
Original post by vvane_t
I'm an international student with a conditional offer from KCL, in the student visa section in kings apply, it is said that " If you need a visa, please update your record on UCAS to include valid passport information and send us a message to confirm you will require a visa" but i have already indicated that i will need a student visa in UCAS at the start of my application, so do i still need to send a message through kings apply to confirm that i need a visa? Or does kcl already know

Hi @vvane_t

If you've already included that you would need a student visa on your UCAS application then I believe you don't have to worry about anything else as that information would have gone through their system. However, if it causes you some worry it would not hurt to inform them that you indicated in your UCAS application that you would require a student visa.

I hope this helps clarify things for you!

Derrick
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest