The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

still no communication from durham

i’ve still not heard back from durham about accommodation and i’ve not received any details about my university IT account. i’m particularly concerned about the IT account since they said they’d get in touch about a week after results. is anyone else experiencing the same? i did also have an issue a few weeks ago where i wasn’t receiving emails from anyone, but i’m not sure if this is related.
Reply 1
Yes my son is due to start in September and hasn’t heard anything. No one is available to take a call and they are not answering emails- very frustrating. The website says that everyone should be allocated by 6th September so sit tight and fingers crossed you will hear soon.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Durham continues to Durham as per usual.
Original post by Anonymous
i’ve still not heard back from durham about accommodation and i’ve not received any details about my university IT account. i’m particularly concerned about the IT account since they said they’d get in touch about a week after results. is anyone else experiencing the same? i did also have an issue a few weeks ago where i wasn’t receiving emails from anyone, but i’m not sure if this is related.

Yeah ive not recieved anything either, emailed them a couple of weeks ago and no one has responded to that either. All i know is if we dont get accom info by the 6th to contact the college directly

Quick Reply

Latest