The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University of Leicester economics 2023

Hi, is there anyone who is going to Leicester for the economics courses?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, is there anyone who is going to Leicester for the economics courses?

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer to study at the University of Leicester! We are so excited to welcome you.:smile:

Have you checked out our offer holder website? It has loads of information on next steps for you, including information about joining our offer holder community!

If you have any other questions, do let us know :biggrin:

- Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-ordinator)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
(Original post by University of Leicester)Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer to study at the University of Leicester! We are so excited to welcome you.:smile:

Have you checked out our offer holder website? It has loads of information on next steps for you, including information about joining our offer holder community!

Original post by University of Leicester
Hi there,

Hi,

Thank you for the information
Hi, I’m studying Politics and Economics . I know it’s not the same course but I thought it’s worth saying 😂😭
Reply 4
Hi, I’m studying Politics and Economics . I know it’s not the same course but I thought it’s worth saying 😂😭

Hi, its fine, how is the university of Leicester and how good is the economics side of the course?
Hi, I meant I’m starting in a few weeks but from the open day and offer holder day it was excellent. The course was really interesting but since I’m doing politics as well it may differ with pure economics
Hi, I meant I’m starting in a few weeks but from the open day and offer holder day it was excellent. The course was really interesting but since I’m doing politics as well it may differ with pure economics

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer! If you have any questions please do let us know!

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-ordinator)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending