The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

The Official King's College London Applicants for 2024 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anyach3n
has anyone got a humanities course offer yet ? do different departments send offers at different times?

It does depend on department, yes, but just because your friends have received offers doesn't mean you've been automatically rejected. It's not done on a first come first serve basis.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by keirashetty
have you heard back yet? saw somewhere else someone had received the questionnaire and then heard back the next week. i filled out my questionnaire a few days ago, hoping to hear back soon :smile:

Hey! Have you heard back already?
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! same! What subjects are you applying with and predicted grades? Good luck!

Applying with German, Politics and Business predicted 3A*. How about you!
Original post by mimimicah_06
Got my offer for Philosophy and Languages with a year abroad!

Congrats! I'm also applying for this exact course thats so weird I haven't seen anyone on TSR talk about this course. What language are you doing?
Reply 44
Original post by lisabeyer
Applying with German, Politics and Business predicted 3A*. How about you!

Applying with business psychology and sociology!
Original post by grace.louise1905
Congrats! I'm also applying for this exact course thats so weird I haven't seen anyone on TSR talk about this course. What language are you doing?

Omg no way ik no one else who's doing the exact exact course 🙂 I'm doing Spanish hbuu

Omg no way ik no one else who's doing the exact exact course 🙂 I'm doing Spanish hbuu

no me too i’m doing spanish as well, it’s honestly my dream course philosophy and then spanish too then the year abroad. what grades are you predicted ??
no me too i’m doing spanish as well, it’s honestly my dream course philosophy and then spanish too then the year abroad. what grades are you predicted ??

Omg this is so cool. Im predicted A*AA and I also do Politics what about you? Its so reassuring to know someone else doing the exact same course

Omg this is so cool. Im predicted A*AA and I also do Politics what about you? Its so reassuring to know someone else doing the exact same course

i know😂 your grades are v good, kings is a bit of a stretch for me i got A*BB and another B in core maths so they probably won’t accept me but i’m applying for this exact course at other places too
i know😂 your grades are v good, kings is a bit of a stretch for me i got A*BB and another B in core maths so they probably won’t accept me but i’m applying for this exact course at other places too

The conditional offer they gave me was BBB regardless of my grades so I think you'll be fine dww. I also applied to the same course at UCL, but for other unis I'm doing Philosophy
The conditional offer they gave me was BBB regardless of my grades so I think you'll be fine dww. I also applied to the same course at UCL, but for other unis I'm doing Philosophy

i couldn’t apply to UCL bc they don’t accept the criminology course :frown: did you manage to go to an open day for kings? thinking of applying next week🤞🏼
i couldn’t apply to UCL bc they don’t accept the criminology course :frown: did you manage to go to an open day for kings? thinking of applying next week🤞🏼

No but I viewed the campus outside of the open day and really like it. Maybe look into a foundation course if u wanna apply to Ucl?
Anyone got an offer for business management yet? If so what grades do you have
Original post by anyach3n
has anyone got a humanities course offer yet ? do different departments send offers at different times?

Idk but I think KCL is pretty quick. I submitted my application mid October and haven't heard back from any other schools. Got accepted into Classics and the Ancient World BA.
Any engineering offers?
Anyone got an offer for business management yet? If so what grades do you have

Hey, have you applied to the course? How was it for you and what grades? I have a friend who is going to take! Good luck!
Hey, have you applied to the course? How was it for you and what grades? I have a friend who is going to take! Good luck!

Yes I have already applied with 3A* in business, economics and geography
Reply 57
Original post by medic0975
Hi 😊.

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to King's College London for 2024 entry.

Meet and chat to other applicants applying here.

Here are some icebreaker questions, but feel free to ask whatever you want regarding KCL.

1) What A Levels are you doing (or other eligible qualifications)?
2) What course at KCL do you have your eyes on? And why?
3) What grades did you get/are you predicted to get at GCSE and Sixth Form?
4) Why KCL specifically?
5) Which admissions tests do you have to sit if any, and when will you start preparing for them?
6) Will you be attending any Open Days?
7) How are you feeling about starting University?
8) Other unis you're interested in?

The general website for the university can be found here.

You can find a directory linking to all of the other university applicant threads here.

Hi, how long does it usually take for King's to make a decision on Law applicants? Because I've already heard from all my other choices except from Oxford and KCL. Thank you :smile:
Original post by mitchman333
Does Kings College wait until the last minute to let applicants know if they've been selected..? For Spring 2024 term, it seems to be getting late in decision window? Anyone already hear back for next semester.?

Hi! I applied for nutritional sciences (application submitted 3 weeks ago) and I an offer last weekend, butI think it largely varies depending on the course so don't feel discouraged! Although, I also have heard of them waiting last minute as well so it really goes either way. My friend who applied in 2022 for medicine who got an oxford offer, got aired by Kings until the deadline so they were automatically rejected by UCAS. Best of luck with your application!
Original post by Trrryyy
Hi, how long does it usually take for King's to make a decision on Law applicants? Because I've already heard from all my other choices except from Oxford and KCL. Thank you :smile:

hey ! what were your other choices?

Quick Reply

Latest