The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

The Official King's College London Applicants for 2024 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Still haven’t heard back from pharmacy this is killing me just reject me alr jeez
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Just got an offer today for sport and exercise medical science🥳
Hello! Is anyone’s last changed still 02/03 on kings apply? Or has anyone received an offer after it changed to 02/03?
Anyone heard about Neuroscience?
Does anyone know how long KCL takes to offer interviews? I applied on the 25th of January for the Midwifery BSc course (B720) and still haven't got any interview offer or rejection from kings. Has anyone applied to the Midwifery BSc course and has received an interview or offer from Kings?
Original post by Anonymous #67
Just got an offer today for sport and exercise medical science🥳
Congratulations! good to know they are not just sending out rejections at this point
Original post by Fabulyst
Anyone heard about Neuroscience?
right now heard 10 minutes ago. I have been waiting since October and finally received an offer. Every email they sent was always to let me know that they are still working on the application but thankfully i got an offer and it was worth the wait.
Original post by Blehblah17171
right now heard 10 minutes ago. I have been waiting since October and finally received an offer. Every email they sent was always to let me know that they are still working on the application but thankfully i got an offer and it was worth the wait.
Oh, well done!!!! Many, many congratulations! What was your offer?
just got a biochem offer!
Oh, well done!!!! Many, many congratulations! What was your offer?
Neuroscience Conditional AAA
Original post by Anonymous #52
just got a biochem offer!
Congratulations mate!!!
Anyone else wishing on ppe
Neuroscience Conditional AAA
That is a brilliant offer, well done! I just read that KCL is ranked #4 in the country for neuroscience
Original post by Anonymous #88
Congratulations! good to know they are not just sending out rejections at this point
Thank youu. Yh I was terrified to open kings apply and dw u will get an offer as well😊
Original post by Anonymous #52
Hello! Is anyone’s last changed still 02/03 on kings apply? Or has anyone received an offer after it changed to 02/03?

mine still has the date for the 02/03 on
Waiting to hear back for international relations- anyone else waiting for this course?
That is a brilliant offer, well done! I just read that KCL is ranked #4 in the country for neuroscience
Thank you! I'm really excited for it. Hope you get in as well!
Congratulations ! But are they working at 4:00 am?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Anonimus002
Does anyone know how long KCL takes to offer interviews? I applied on the 25th of January for the Midwifery BSc course (B720) and still haven't got any interview offer or rejection from kings. Has anyone applied to the Midwifery BSc course and has received an interview or offer from Kings?
ik someone who’s had their interview
Original post by Anonimus002
Dont panic, ive applied for DHT and applied in NOV and havent heard anything about my interview or been rejected yet but i have applied for 2025 entry x

Quick Reply

Latest