The Student Room Group

langley grammar school

Has anyone received a rejection gmail yet?Because i know they already gave the offers but i didn't receive a rejection either so now im wondering whether i entered my gmail address right.
Reply 1
Original post by sellos
Has anyone received a rejection gmail yet?Because i know they already gave the offers but i didn't receive a rejection either so now im wondering whether i entered my gmail address right.

im talking about sixth form btw
Original post by sellos

I would contact the school and ask them for a response, although it's unlikely that they'll accept you a week after Results Day, unfortunately. You still need to purchase things such as uniform and supplies before the term starts next week (presumably).

If you have a confirmed offer at another school, I would start making preparations. You don't want things to be out of stock. I wish you luck in your Sixth Form studies.
Reply 3
Original post by SagaciousSag
I would contact the school and ask them for a response, although it's unlikely that they'll accept you a week after Results Day, unfortunately. You still need to purchase things such as uniform and supplies before the term starts next week (presumably).

If you have a confirmed offer at another school, I would start making preparations. You don't want things to be out of stock. I wish you luck in your Sixth Form studies.

Thanks I followed your advice and contacted them apparently I’m on a waiting list so I’m still hopeful but don’t think I’ll be given a place.
Reply 4
Original post by sellos
Thanks I followed your advice and contacted them apparently I’m on a waiting list so I’m still hopeful but don’t think I’ll be given a place.

Hi do you know when conditional offers are sent out
Original post by sellos
no they only just took the internal applications in feb, they’re gonna take time

Quick Reply

Latest