The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by Mcchamn
Finally got a response from Liverpool !!

May i know when u had your interview?
Original post by Yyyns
May i know when u had your interview?
5th of March, they may be responding in batches
Original post by kidinthedark90
Has anyone heard from St George’s that had their interview at the beginning of Feb? They said 2-3 weeks…

did u have an interview at st george??
Original post by bantapanda111
did u have an interview at st george??

I did, have you?
Reply 464
Original post by Yyyns
Is anyone going to firm Keele?

I did !
Reply 465
Original post by Ash357
I did !

Oh really!! Keele is my top choice but i was still thinking about exeter. Keele ranked 3rd in this course this year + they hv really high ranking in student satisfaction while exeter hv a low crime rate + it's famous in the UK so i don't know which uni should i choose:frown:
May i know why would you choose Keele?
Is anyone going to put derby as their first choice
Original post by Yyyns
Oh really!! Keele is my top choice but i was still thinking about exeter. Keele ranked 3rd in this course this year + they hv really high ranking in student satisfaction while exeter hv a low crime rate + it's famous in the UK so i don't know which uni should i choose:frown:
May i know why would you choose Keele?

Hi, just to put my 2 cents in I decided to firm Exeter but I would say compare the course and the environment. I was deciding between Exeter and Leeds and personally I preferred the course layout of Exeter as they teach you about a lot of different areas of radiography like mammography and nuclear medicine and also they do an integrated masters which appealed to me so it honestly depends on what you look for in the uni and the course.
Just got an unconditional offer (pending dbs and medical) from St George’s!
just received an offer from leicester
Original post by kidinthedark90
Sorry to hear this, were you rejected post interview by St George’s?

Sorry im a bit late but yeah.
I got an offer from herts recently so gonna firm them as it works out best for me compared to exeter. Cheaper and closer to home being why.
Reply 472
Anyone had an interview at Hertfordshire? Is it face to face or video?
Reply 473
Original post by X.243llie
I got an offer from herts recently so gonna firm them as it works out best for me compared to exeter. Cheaper and closer to home being why.

How was the interview process at herts?
(edited 1 month ago)
anyone firmed cardiff?
is anyone firming leeds
hi, does anyone know how long does it take for a response from Cardiff? I had my interview at the start of the month but haven't head anything back.
Original post by ZoeNye
Anyone had an interview at Hertfordshire? Is it face to face or video?

Its on zoom and you have to have a presentation. They ask a couple questions but its really laidback. By far the nicest interview i had.
Has any international student received any offer from Exeter yet ?
Or has any international student received offer from Liverpool yet

Quick Reply

Latest