The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by giveonsupremacy
omg i'm the complete opposite i thought that went the worst out of all the ones i had, the scenarios i got asked completely threw me off, had to start waffling so much looool

I bet it went better than you thought! When did you have your interview?
Original post by Misssmith99
I bet it went better than you thought! When did you have your interview?

this monday and thank youuu I hope so lol!
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by sophieebrad
Just got first interview for Exeter, anyone else heard anything?

I also got my first interview but for Robert gordon university in aberdeen ! Mines on the 17th of jan wbyyy!?
Original post by claire.griffin
Hey everyone!
I’m applying to Robert Gordon, Queen Margaret, and Glasgow cale in Scotland and then thinking between uni of leeds, cardiff, coventry, liverpool, keele, and bcu for my other two choices.
I’m Irish so I am doing the leaving certificate and study bio, chem, spanish, home ec, maths, english, and irish.
I have volunteered with a summer camp for teenagers with autism and down syndrome and have visited my local hospital (small, ct, ultrasound, xray) for one day. I work in a supermarket part time and go to the gym :smile:

Heyy! I got an interview for robert gordon last week pretty nervous Have u heard anything yet? Goodluckkk Xx
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 44
Just got first interview for Exeter, anyone else heard anything?

I still haven’t heard anything from Exeter yet. When will your interview be?
Original post by leylabegum123
I also got my first interview but for Robert gordon university in aberdeen ! Mines on the 17th of jan wbyyy!?

I have my first for Cardiff on monday, and Exeter in early feb, plus a form to fill out for leeds. I was considering robert gorden but went for QMU. Good Luck!!!!
Original post by hei225
I still haven’t heard anything from Exeter yet. When will your interview be?

I found out a few weeks ago but it isn’t till 6th of Feb. Most likely they may be waiting for the deadline now before they accept anyone else. Good luck tho !!!
Original post by giveonsupremacy
Heyy, I've had three interviews so far (Leicester, Brighton and BCU) and I have one with Keele on Monday. They were all online interviews and they've all been chill, I'd say just have some water by your side to help keep your nerves at bay also if there's a question you're trying to think of an answer drinking ur water might give u a bit more time lmaoo. All my interviews lasted between 15-20 mins but I'm quite a fast talker and a few questions asked throughout the interviews were ones I had a rough pre planned answer for. I got an offer from Brighton the day after my interview, Leicester said they'll get back with a result once all the interviews have been conducted so means I gotta wait till spring 2024 : ( and BCU said it can take 10 days to get a result back. For Leeds did you get sent that additional information from?

Hi, since you have had a few interviews i was wondering do you know if they take consideration of what you are studying for alevels for scenarios questions, so for example i don’t do biology Alevel so is it still likely i could be asked a scenario questions of human anatomy or less known illnesses etc. Thank you xx
I have my first for Cardiff on monday, and Exeter in early feb, plus a form to fill out for leeds. I was considering robert gorden but went for QMU. Good Luck!!!!

I have my Cardiff interview on Monday too!! Good luck xx
Original post by berrybeom
I have my Cardiff interview on Monday too!! Good luck xx

How did you find it? xx
Hi, since you have had a few interviews i was wondering do you know if they take consideration of what you are studying for alevels for scenarios questions, so for example i don’t do biology Alevel so is it still likely i could be asked a scenario questions of human anatomy or less known illnesses etc. Thank you xx

nah don't worry none of my interviewers have asked me any human anatomy or illness questions, most of my scenarios have jus been ones where you can answer with common sense tbh so I'm sure you'll be fine, I promise the interviews aren't as bad as they may seem x
How did you find it? xx

It was good!! Had some technical difficulties in the beginning but other than that went great. Asked very standard questions
Reply 52
Has anyone heard back from University of Liverpool?
Reply 53
Hi everyone, I’m applying to city, St georges, lsbu, herts and bcu with A*A*B in biology, English lit and chemistry.

Ive done 2 months work experience in a gp and a week in a radiography department in a hospital.

I’ve applied only recently and I received an interview from city uol next month. Just wondering if anyone has any advice for interviews and how to implement the nhs values to your answers
It was good!! Had some technical difficulties in the beginning but other than that went great. Asked very standard questions

Yeah it was defo easier than i thought, the questions were quite standard and nothing hard. xxx
Has anyone heard anything from Leeds? xx
Reply 56
Has anyone heard anything from Leeds? xx

I got send an additional information thing where you had to answer some questions but other than that that’s it xx
Hey,

I had my Cardiff interview on Monday, has anyone heard anything back from their interview ? X
Original post by Kieraperrott
Hey,

I had my Cardiff interview on Monday, has anyone heard anything back from their interview ? X

I haven’t yet, they said during the interview they don’t think they will get back to most people till after christmas xx
Reply 59
I got an unconditional, yesterday from glasgow cali. anyone else heard back?

Quick Reply

Latest